How to assemble a hydraulic cylinder in right way at Macrodyne
The hydraulic cylinder is an indispensable part of the hydraulic system of the busbar processing machine. Usually, for cleaning or other purposes, we often disassemble the hydraulic cylinder. If the installation method is not followed correctly, the hydraulic system will be damaged. How to install the hydraulic cylinder correctly?
1. The hydraulic cylinder and the surrounding environment should be clean. The fuel tank should be sealed to prevent contamination. Pipelines and fuel tanks should be cleaned to prevent falling off iron oxide scale and other debris. Use a lint-free cloth or special paper for cleaning. Do not try twine and adhesives as sealing materials. The hydraulic oil is designed according to the design requirements, pay attention to the change in oil temperature and oil pressure. When no load, unscrew the exhaust bolt to exhaust.
2. There must be no slack in the piping links.
3. The base of the hydraulic cylinder must have sufficient rigidity, otherwise, the cylinder will bend upward in a bow shape when pressurized, causing the piston rod to bend.
4. Before installing the hydraulic cylinder into the system, the parameters on the hydraulic cylinder plate should be compared with the parameters at the time of ordering.
5. The center axis of the mobile cylinder with fixed feet should be concentric with the center line of the load force to avoid causing side force, which is easy to wear the seal and damage the piston. When installing the hydraulic cylinder of the moving object, keep the cylinder parallel to the moving direction of the moving object on the guide rail surface, and the parallelism is generally not greater than 0.05mm/m.
6. Install the sealing gland screws of the hydraulic cylinder body, and the tightening degree is suitable for the piston to move flexibly on the full stroke, without blocking and uneven weight. If the screw is too tight, it will increase the resistance and accelerate the wear; if it is too loose, it will cause oil leakage.
7. For hydraulic cylinders with exhaust valves or exhaust rosters, the exhaust valves or exhaust rosters must be installed at high points in order to remove air.
8. The axial ends of the cylinder cannot be fixed, and one end must be kept floating to prevent the influence of thermal expansion. Due to the action of hydraulic pressure and thermal expansion in the cylinder, there is axial expansion and contraction. If both ends of the cylinder are fixed, it will cause the deformation of various parts of the cylinder.
9. The clearance between the guide sleeve and the piston rod should meet the requirements.
10. Pay attention to the parallelism and straightness of the cylinder and the guide rail, and the deviation should be within 0.1 mm/full length. If the total length of the busbar on the hydraulic cylinder is out of tolerance, the bottom surface of the support of the hydraulic cylinder or the contact surface of the machine tool should be repaired to meet the requirements; The accuracy of its side busbars.
11. When disassembling and assembling the hydraulic cylinder, be careful not to damage the thread at the top of the piston rod, the thread of the cylinder port, and the surface of the piston rod. It is strictly forbidden to use hammering on the surface of the cylinder and the piston. If the cylinder bore and the surface of the piston are damaged, sandpaper is not allowed, and the hydraulic cylinder and the surrounding environment should be carefully ground with a fine oil stone. The fuel tank should be sealed to prevent contamination. Pipelines and fuel tanks should be cleaned to prevent falling off iron oxide scale and other debris. Use a lint-free cloth or special paper for cleaning. Do not try twine and adhesives as sealing materials. The hydraulic oil is designed according to the design requirements, pay attention to the change in oil temperature and oil pressure. When no load, unscrew the exhaust bolt to exhaust.